Thursday, September 4, 2008

3RD TIME MINI GOLF CHAMP!!!!

Yup thats right, He won again!! I guess all those date nights pay off ;) He is such a good putter, so good that he won in 2005, 2006, and now 2008! So we fly out to New Jersey in a couple weeks so he can play in the National Harris Cup- funny, I know. I bet your laughing your heads off that there is a national mini golf tournament, but its a $10,000.00 cup, and we get flown out for free. Whats even funnier is the people that are at the nationals- they are from all over the world and they take it so serious, I think we are the only ones there that are actually having fun! But we are so excited to go to NYC and Washington D.C. again, we decided to make a week long trip out of it. Im so proud of my hubby, Keep puttin!! Thanks Willows for sending us 3 years back east.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lando! That is so great, and Im really jealous that you are going to NYC! I hope you guys have fun..we do need to get together soon, we are super busy this next week with getting our house finally fixed and Eric is working 60 hour weeks these days. I really want to see you though!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Sounds like great fun and what's better than a free trip?! Good luck Landon and let us know if we can do anything for ya while you're away.
Jen Kangas
stevenjen.blogspot.com

Taylor Family said...

Congrats! You guys have been really busy. Sounds like such a fun trip. How are you feeling? We are having a BBQ for Kam's birthday. It is so crazy that she is already going to be one. Time goes by so quickly. Yes I LOVE my new car. It is SO nice to have more space. If the window didn't break by itself I probably would have broke it. We hope to come and visit soon. Hopefully it won't end up being while you guys are in NY. luvs....

Lindsey said...

Wow....I had no idea Landon had such mini-golf skills!! That is so sweet that you guys get to take a trip and get flown out there for free!! Congrats Landon!!! Have fun guys!!

Sarah said...

Janell that is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys. How is your pregnancy coming? I have been pretty sick with this one especially with milk(wierd). But things are going great! I think its a girl just my little feeling I guess. What do you and Landon think you are going to have? Hope all goes well keep me updated.