Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!


















Yay!!! We are so excited to be having a boy! Especially Landon, right after the ultrasoud tech told us it was a boy, landon said " I need to go buy golf clubs for him". We were both laughing and smiling, I thought that was so cute :) He is 6 inches and weighs 7 oz. at this point. He moves around a lot and we could see him sucking his thumb- super cute. Its crazy to think that my pregnancy is half over- wow it goes by fast!!
After the appointment we went and got smoothies and checked out the baby clothes at old navy. It was such a fun day. Later that night we shared the news with our families, and they are all so excited. We are so blessed.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! That is so awesome! Congrats! You will love having your little boy! Way to go you too. Keep us updated on photos. Can you feel the baby moving inside you? I remember when I went to my 20 wk app. and I saw Everett doing flips in my belly and yet I seriously could not feel a thing. :) Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! What a fun day! Another boy on our block! Tate will have a little buddy :)
Any names yet??

Charee B Mcclellan said...

soooo exciting! glad that you are both excited and that landon is already ready to play with him. (he will have to wait just a little bit) so glad that all is well and you got GREAT pictures of the weenee!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I told you!!! The chart is always right! Congrats!
Kerri

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you two! I was so convinced that it would be a girl though! Preston will have a new friend! Are we still on for Sat?
Love you guys!

Taylor Family said...

SO EXCITING!!! I knew it! how fun. hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. Kam's going to be a cute butterfly for Halloween.

Chris and Leslie said...

Yeah, that's so exciting! I'm so glad you found me, congratulations:) You look so good!

heather bing said...

So exciting!! But as for the pregnancy going fast you are now hitting the SLOW part!! I'm way excited for you guys!

Lindsey said...

Oh that is so amazing!! Congrats!!! That is so cute Landon wants to buy him clubs already!! How funny!! I think Jake secretly wants a boy first too......hmmmmm...we will have to see about that!!

Brad and Jenna said...

I was just peeking in and wanted to say congrats! That is so exciting!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Congratulations. Im way excited for you! Do you have any boy names picked out?

Kassidy said...

Congrats! I am way happy for you. You will be a great mom. Are you working in a salon?

Talisha Style said...

Your baby is so cute. I hope your okay with me adding you too are blog. Your page is so cute. Well we found out we are having a boy too. Love Tremaynes