Monday, January 12, 2009

33 Weeks and still growing!




















Well I guess it's been a while since I have put a belly picture up, I am definately showing now!! I absolutely LOVE being pregnant, here are a few reasons why...

1. I can eat a few cookies and not feel guilty!
2. No Periods :)
3. It's the most amazing thing to feel him moving and kicking inside me.
4. It has made me think about the creation of life, the gospel, and have a stronger testimony.
5. I finally get to shop in the baby section.

I could go on and on but I have been so blessed. I am extremely nervous for the labor and delivery part however- especially after watching our birthing video...OUCH!!! ha ha
I would love advice if any of you mom's want to share!

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

CUTIE

The Druces' said...

Oh!! you are so cute! I am soo happy you are having such a great prenancy, it just seems like I was going through mine...wow the time goes by so fast! btw I am so excited for your shower! Does this count as my RSVP?? haha I am coming and I am going to rub your belly! You look beautiful and definitely are a glowing mommy! :) See you soon!

Taylor Family said...

You look so cute.... You are getting so close. I am so excited for you. Just remember that everyone has a different experience with labor. It could go really easy for you. We miss you guys and hope to be able to see you soon.

Sarah said...

Yeah! You look so good! That baby is going to be here before you know it. Delivery is so different for everyone. I got really freaked out about a huge needle going into my back and when it came time to get my epideral I didn't even feel it and I didn't even care. Delivery was easier than I thought it would be. make sure you bring a pillow not for you but for your hubby in case you guys stay overnight, I felt so bad for Jack sleeping on a uncomfortable couch. You'll be great!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

The labor and delivery was not that bad. Of course I had an epideral that helped a ton. I was scared too, but you really get to the point where you will do anything to help that baby get here safely. Then when you hold them, you forget everything else. It is amazing. I am so excited for you. We are going to have another baby in August and I can't wait.

Trissy said...

I had fun at your shower, thanks for inviting me!! I'll let you know when our little guy arrives :)

Anonymous said...

Oh your picture is too cute!! I just heard yesterday that you had your little man already, I hope everything is ok. Please call me for ANY help you need. I'll check in on you soon. I didn't get too many details so I don't when you had him and if you are home yet. Hope you are all doing well.
Jen K :D