Sunday, May 3, 2009

first photo session




















My relative Jessi took some awesome photos of Jackson, we are so pleased with how they turned out. If any of you are interested check out her blog: tinytoesphotography.blogspot.com. she is amazing and is very affordable!! In fact the above family photo of us never took place.... she photo shopped me in and it looks perfect! Jackson is wearing his blessing outfit and it was the same one Landon was blessed in. These are a few of my favorites, enjoy :)















































































































8 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Taylor Family said...

Cute pictures... wow is he growing fast!!!!

Megan said...

Cute pics. I like the first pic of all three of you.

Aaron said...

What a cute kid!!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

He is way cute! Seeing cute baby pictures makes me even more excited to have another little one.

Tyson and Tahnee said...

What a cute little Guy! He looks like he is so much fun..

Megan said...

Super cute pictures! I don't remember if I invited you to our blog, but we're not private any more so stop on by!

Lindsey said...

Oh my heck what a little angel baby he is!! What precious little pics....