Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Blessing

Landon blessed Jackson on Sunday, May 3rd. He did such a wonderful job and we had so many family members and friends come to support us. Afterwards we had a luncheon at the Hyde Park building. I am so lucky to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to bless our child, I love him so much!















My sweet baby Jackson
















My Grandparents and Parents
















Landon's Family
















My brother Ty
















Rex (silly Boy) and Jake and Lindsey (our cute new neighbors)
















Landon and his friends
















Scott and Michelle enjoying the yummy food





















Our little family

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i found your blog linked to charee's. looks like you had a nice day with family for jackson's baby blessing. what a cute boy you have!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

What a cute family! I am so happy for you! He is adorable.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

looks like this was a great day, sorry that i missed it! lisa w. has that same dress janell..you both look smokin sexy in it! yay for downeast!!