Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love You Grandma......

Yesterday my sweet Grandma passed away suddenly. We miss you dearly and Love you so much. This is so hard to deal with because I have not lost someone so close to me yet. Jackson was her first great grandchild and she was crazy about him, her and my grandpa would call weekly to get updates, and any chance she got to hold him she would not let go nor give him back :) I know I will see her again someday, I now know she is Jackson's angel......Love you forever Grandma




























3 comments:

Liz said...

I am sorry Janell. I know times like these are hard, but at least you do have the knowledge that you will see her again. I hope you and your family is doing well.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hope all is going well today at the funeral. i am sure it is a hard day! death is never easy, i am thinking of you.

Julie said...

ALright...I am voting for an UPDATE...WOOT WOOT! yOU HAVE NEWS and it should totally be announced on here! :)